[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - How do I deal with exceptions when using the SAF?

ccanning do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 15 14:29:08 EST 2006

I have to override the standard persistence mechanisms to get my persistence to work, but that requires some exceptions to be thrown and some messages to be sent back to the user. How do I deal with this in the SAF context? Does it require me to make my exceptions RuntimeExceptions? Is there a way to tie business level validation into the regular validation mechanisms? Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3986276#3986276

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3986276