[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Seam-gen and recursive tables

y_zl do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 15 14:55:11 EST 2006

anonymous wrote : packages an updated seam-gen which includes a totally revamped database to application reverse engineering tool based on Hibernate Tools

I tried a simple recursive table test which has a field parent with a foreign key to this table's  id column.

test (id, parent, desc)

then I ran command same generate-entities. it generated some entity homes and lists objects as well as some xhtml view files.

when I used the created xhtml to create a new entity Test. I got ClassNotFound Exception

I also tried a none-recursive entiy, it works fine.

thanks a lot!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3986284#3986284

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3986284