[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: How to impliment a Paged + Sorted DataTable (session) wi

antispart do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 15 15:08:04 EST 2006

Well, my temporary solution is that instead of outjecting a @DataModel I just set the value of the DataTable to a method that always refreshs the list.

<t:dataTable value="#{bean.sessions}" var="session">

SFSB:

    private List sessions;

    public String find()   {
       query();
	return null;
    }

    public List getSessions() {
	query();
	return sessions;
    }

----

This seems to be a reasonably non-ugly solution, but it's not really the "Seam" way of doing things, so I'd really love to hear a better way to keep sort order, search, rowcount, values (session or conversation scope) while having the outjected @DataModel always be the latest (refreshed).

I think, ideally, Seam would provide an annotation to acheive this. Thoughts?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3986286#3986286

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3986286