[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - JAAS login page field value

nipunbatra do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 15 15:19:48 EST 2006

Hi

USing Form based authentication when we go to any secure page, we are redirected to login
page by server and login page action is j_security_check

After successfull login server redirects the request to secure page,
Now on secure page if I try to do
request.getParamenter("login_page_input_field")  I get null.
Basically I am trying to get  form fields values of login page on my first secure page whcih appears after login page.

Thanks
Nipun

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3986289#3986289

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3986289