[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: How to impliment a Paged + Sorted DataTable (session) wi

antispart do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 15 16:45:26 EST 2006

petemuir, thanks for the suggestion. You're right that #2 is the way to go, but I've tried that and got this exception:

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: @DataModel scope must be ScopeType.UNSPECIFIED or ScopeType.PAGE:

If I could @DataModel(scope=ScopeType.EVENT)
and If that means that this list would be refreshed (the factory method called) on every new event then that'd be perfect.

I actually tried outjecting a List (instead of DataModel) to get around this issue but I found that while the list would be refreshed everytime I hit "search" (as it always did) it would still not be refreshed on subsequent page loads.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3986315#3986315

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3986315