[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Encryption and Signature from .Net client

thomas.diesler@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 15 18:30:28 EST 2006

anonymous wrote :
  | I'm afraid that I don't get this fixed I'm gonna have to transfer our complete system to another application server or throw the complete ws-security stack of jboss overboard and implement the security handler myself from scratch tailored to what the .Net client is sending out.

http://www.jboss.com/services/profsupport

Currently the dev team is busy with JAXWS JEE5 certification. This type of interop issue will be addressed as part of the regular MSFT interop workshops.

If cost is a concern to your organization, then profsupport might be a valid option.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3986335#3986335

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3986335