[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Example: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError (org/jboss/loggi

nikolajg do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 16 04:44:20 EST 2006

Hi PeterJ,

Thanks a LOT - it works now! :-)

Anyway, I think the solution to the problem has changed a bit. As said, my primary goal is to connect to JBoss from C++ using a socket. Ive been looking a bit on "JBoss Remoting" and "PoolInvoker", but I think the best way, is to make my own java socket server and deploy it as a MBean. I would implement the server using "Java nio" with a in- and out queue each with a thread pool. Is that the way to go, if I want to have an open socket to JBoss? Thanks in advance, /nikolaj, copenhagen.

PS i made the subject "Open socket and JBoss", but nobody answered.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3986436#3986436

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3986436