[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - define namespace in soap response

dimelef do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 16 06:18:57 EST 2006

I have developed a web service using the jsr-181 annotations that produces a response like:

<env:Envelope xmlns:env='http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/'>
<env:Header/>
<env:Body>
<ns1:getTestsResponse xmlns:ns1='http://company.my/jaws'>
<result xmlns:xsi='http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance'>
<ns_id:id xmlns:ns_qid='http://company.my/jaws'>5A2B010EF056BFC695B400D23941</ns_id:id>
<ns_tests:tests xmlns:ns_tests='http://company.my/jaws'>
<ns_tests:test1>test1 response</ns_tests:test1>
<ns_tests:test2>test2 response</ns_tests:test2>
</ns_tests:tests>

</ns1:getTestsResponse>
</env:Body>
</env:Envelope>

The response is an object. The web service uses also a GenericHandler.
The problem is that i want to have control and change the namespace values in the response. For example I want to change the namespace ns_tests to ns_1 or ns1.

As I see in the log output jbossws uses the JAXBSerializer to create the response message, but it does not give control on that.

Are there any ways to change the namespace value in the xml soap response?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3986472#3986472

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3986472