[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Problems getting the type of a node

cpob do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 16 09:14:02 EST 2006

Yeah, I've been burned by this recently too.

However, if you do a .toString() on the object, it displays the proper class name with the name of the node in parens: 'EndState(End)'

My ghetto fix around this was to .toString() and then parse the text until the first parenthesis.

The to string just does a getClass().getName(), but if I do that straight off the object, it returns Node, but .toString() displays the right value.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3986533#3986533

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3986533