[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Problems with application-like behaviour project

raffaele.camanzo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 16 10:25:16 EST 2006

Hi Gavin,

this post to ask you if you can put your head on this problem, at least to tell me if it is a reasonable approach in Seam (or if there's an already implemented mechanism in Seam that I did not see). I know that you have a lot of things to do and if you think that the approach is reasonable (and you do not have the time to code it) I can put my head on the Seam source and propose you a solution.

I'm sorry if I sound boring, but I'm running on my new Seam sport car and I don't want to crash myself on a deadline wall.

Thank you!
Regards,
Raffaele

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3986559#3986559