[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: storing strings longer than 4000 in Context Variables?

markricard do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 16 10:43:25 EST 2006

So help me understand something here.   The scripts that come with JBPM for mysql, specifically the mssql.create.sql script, does not work with mysql?

At least, that is what I found and appears to be what you found with your 4000 issue.   If this is the case, what is the point of having this mysql script if it is not mysql compatible?

When I run the script from JBPM I get:

"MySQL Error Nr.1064-You have an error in your SQL syntax.  Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'identity not null, class char(1) not null, NAME_ varchar(255) n"

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3986572#3986572

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3986572