[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: Log4j an JBOSS 4.0.5

russray do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 16 10:47:51 EST 2006

Peter:

  Thank you VERY much for your reply...

  Yes, I think this could be the issue I am facing....but I am perplexed on a clean solution.  If I rip out the log4j.jar file from my projects and remove the all references from the projects, I am not able to compile the source code.  If delete the jar files already in the deployed project on JBoss, the server still sees it and throws an error.

  What I think I need is a clean solution so I can build on my box and deploy the J2EE project over to JBOSS (also on my box) without and yanking of jars.

  How do you do it?

Thanks as always for reading my post!

Russ

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3986575#3986575