[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: Unexpected Security Identity Propagation Switch

fdifonzo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 16 11:57:02 EST 2006

At the moment I'm using jboss 4.0.5 an when I call an Ejb 2.1 staleless method from a stateful one,  in the latter one I get:

principal = [roles=[internalRole],principal=anonymous]

It seems an info propagation error from stateful to stateless EJB. I don't understand if the bug has been solved or it hasn't solved since the version 4.0.3 (as you has previously said in anather post).

Regards, Fabrizio

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3986621#3986621

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3986621