[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: UPDATED: SelectItems (the one with the EntityConverter)

ffischer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 16 12:12:53 EST 2006

"sbublava" wrote : One minor glitch: SelectItemsComponentHandler imports org.jboss.cache.CacheException, which causes a java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError exception when Facelets loads the tag library unless JBoss Cache is available.

  | Maybe could change the catch clauses to Exception or at least mention this requirement in the documentation.
  |
  | Thanks,
  | Stephan

I have the exact same problem, but I can't make JBoss Cache available. How can I do this?

Regards,
Frank

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3986627#3986627

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3986627