[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - How to obtain transactions state?

ulfreich do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 16 12:31:50 EST 2006

Hi, I've been using Jboss AS for quite a while, and every now and then I get "Already Marked for Rollback" javax.transaction.RollbackExceptions, obviously caused by an incorrect use of transactions.  My question is, is there any way to browse the transactions of the TransactionManager in Jboss AS? Can any info be obtained from the TXManager that can help detect where the problem ocurred (e.g. what class caused the transaction synchronization problem)?

Thanks for your help!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3986631#3986631

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3986631