[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Can you persist messages to the file system?

beck4353 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 16 14:48:56 EST 2006

I am trying to deploy JBoss Messaging and am wondering how to persist the messages.  I can get it workign under Oracle, SQL Server, and the in-memory database.  However, I have a site that does not want all of the Messaging tables in the database and would like to persist messages to the file system.

Is this possible?  The in-memory would work for the lifetime of the JVM, but what about undelivered messages at shutdown?

Thanks!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3986655#3986655

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3986655