[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Problems with JBoss to deploy

L_amaya do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 16 20:27:26 EST 2006

Hi !!!

Could someone help me with this problem...

I had an error to deploy the time tracker application.. in the jboss console.. the error says: Could not create deployment... Do you know why?

at org.jboss.deployment.scanner.AbstractDeploymentScanner$ScannerThread.
doScan(AbstractDeploymentScanner.java:263)
at org.jboss.deployment.scanner.AbstractDeploymentScanner$ScannerThread.
loop(AbstractDeploymentScanner.java:274)
at org.jboss.deployment.scanner.AbstractDeploymentScanner$ScannerThread.
run(AbstractDeploymentScanner.java:225)
10:18:18,562 ERROR [MainDeployer] Could not create deployment: file:/C:/jboss-4.
0.4/server/default/tmp/deploy/tmp9294timetracker-1.0-SNAPSHOT.ear-contents/timet
racker-core-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: Verification of Enterprise Beans faile
d, see above for error messages.
at org.jboss.ejb.EJBDeployer.create(EJBDeployer.java:610)
java:39)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAcces
sorImpl.java:25)

Thanks in advanced!!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3986720#3986720

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3986720