[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: CVS?

janice82 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 16 21:01:00 EST 2006

Dear Mr Cocampo,

Thank you for your fast reply. I am grateful. How can we actually modify timer in the starter kit. In the websale. par, i have located process definition.xml. I have modified the code as according to the chapter 12 in  the user guide but i coudlnt get it done.

In the starter kit examples, the console will call for Ernie that a task 'evaluate web order' is waiting for you. The guide in the the JbpmGettingStarted guide us on how to manage a process that is being executed, we need to move the process forward outselves since 'Ernie" is unavailable. So is it possible to escalate the the task to Ernie instead of manually move it when the times goes off.

Thank you in advance.

With regards,
Janice

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3986723#3986723