[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: going from jbpm-starters-kit-3.1.3 to jboss-4.0.5.GA

Digeratus do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 17 08:39:06 EST 2006

So I stumbled into the point I had missed yesterday (being new to all four components I'm trying to make work: jboss, hypersonic, hibernate & jbpm).

The thing I had missed was the .../jboss-4.0.5.GA/server/default/data/hypersonic/localDB.script

I've begun merging the contents that come with the default server configuration with those in the example from .../jbpm-starters-kit-3.1.3/jbpm-server/server/jbpm/data/hypersonic/llocalDB.script

After discovering through trial and error that the order of the statements in that file were important (initially I tried to just group the jms statements in one block and the jbpm in another) I've gotten an almost right set. I'll post them here when I'm done.... right now, I'm just missing the timers (they're not working in my merged version, I imagine I blew it in the script merge).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3986820#3986820

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3986820