[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Can't get a stateless session bean to work - JNDI can't

Azavia do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 17 08:50:44 EST 2006

Thanks for the replies.

The remote interrface is com.azavia.math.Math

In the JNDI view, I see the top level Math, and then under that, MathBean, but no remote.

When I don't use remote and just lookup Math/MathBean, it is able to look it up, but I can't cast it to Math.

I did see something at http://docs.jboss.org/ejb3/app-server/tutorial/ear/ear.html mentioning that JBoss doesn't yet support EARs from JAVA ee 5? Does this mean that I can't use ear files?

How stable is the JBoss EJB implementation at this point? It's a lot better than EJB 2.0, I just want to make sure it is stable enough.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3986824#3986824

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3986824