[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Error With Runtime generation of WSDL With Headers

mjrother do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 17 15:04:31 EST 2006

I have tried this with jboss 4.0.5 native and with jbossws 1.0.4. I have successfully used an annotated stateless ejb for web services with document / literal / bare configuration. I am now attempting to add a header to each web service request.

Here is the class :

@WebService(name = "test", targetNamespace = "http://com.test", serviceName = "test")
@SOAPBinding(style = SOAPBinding.Style.DOCUMENT, use = SOAPBinding.Use.LITERAL, parameterStyle = SOAPBinding.ParameterStyle.BARE)
@Stateless
public class TestService  {

    @WebMethod
    public void logout(@WebParam(name="header", header=true) String value, @WebParam(name="parameters", header=false) String request){
    }

    @WebMethod
    public void logout2(@WebParam(name="header2", header=true) String value, @WebParam(name="test", header=false) String request){
    }
}

Note that web service logout works fine. logout2 has problems. As I interpret the problem is with the  messages

The code generation always names the body element "parameters". So the only way to get it to work is to name the body element "parameters".

Is there a work around for now>

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3986976#3986976

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3986976