[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Wildcards for no-conversation-view-id

iradix do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 17 16:54:35 EST 2006

Ah, so there's no chance of getting a patch included before the release?

I've got another question after looking the code over more thoroughly.  Is there any reason to continue firing actions after the first non-null outcome?  It seems to me like a non-null outcome signals an immediate transition to a different page and actions further down the line should be ignored.  As an example, if my /orders/* viewId defines a #{shopperOnly} action, if that returns a non-null result I want to go immediately to the login page.  If not I may include other error messages down the line that won't make sense when the login page is arrived at.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3987000#3987000

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3987000