[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Can't get a stateless session bean to work - JNDI can't

Azavia do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 17 17:08:23 EST 2006

"mazz at jboss.com" wrote : Yeah, I built that skeleton project as a start to my EJB3 prototype project I was working on (http://golfchairman.sourceforge.net/ is what the skeleton project is growing up into but even that project doesn't have any webapp to it yet).

  | I thought that skeleton project was simple and worked enough for it to be helpful/useful to others to get started, so I posted it on the wiki.
  |
  | I never got to the webapp part of it.  It only builds the EJB3 in an ear.
  |
  | Feel free to update it with an example war and get it to deploy.

Ah. Well it is a great example and great for a skeleton, I just don't know enough about the build.xml file yet to know how to include the web part of it.

Maybe I can study up on it a bit though and try to get a web app going. I can see a lot of potential in it, especially with the hibernate generation.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3987004#3987004

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3987004