[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Wildcards for no-conversation-view-id

iradix do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 17 18:32:44 EST 2006

Ok, well it's just about done anyway.  Changes I've made are:

You can now specify page parameters, no conversation view ids, timeouts, and resource bundles in wildcards.  Page Parameters from all matches are combined while the others will fall back to the value defined on the most specific match.

Multiple actions can now be defined through
<action>#{actions.action}</action>
elements nested within page elements.  I also made it so that actions stop firing on the first non-null return.  Gavin, if you disagree with this let me know, but it makes sense to me.

Added a conversational attribute to the page element that acts like the corresponding annotation.

I'm going to finish up testing and cleaning up the code, then probably submit a patch on Monday.  If anyone has any requests while I'm at it, please let me know now.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3987017#3987017

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3987017