[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Personalized portal general question

Peter.Coppens do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 17 18:41:46 EST 2006

THanks Roy,

Do you have any news on

anonymous wrote : I am currently (today) stubbing out the security functionality in the CMSAdminPortlet/jsps and will check them in to SVN by the end of day. After that, you are welcome to look at the skeleton pages and suggest changes.

Is it worthwhile for me to try and build the tip of the code?

Also wrt
anonymous wrote : Fine-grained security over CMS nodes (folders/files) will be included in 2.6

I could not really find any information on security of the cms feature currently on jboss portal. Would you happen to have a pointer to information of what is currently available?

Thanks!

Peter

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3987018#3987018

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3987018