[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: how to insert one more field in jboss database..

purna_cherukuri do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Nov 18 04:44:29 EST 2006

Thanks for quick reply...

Actually my requirement is,

When any user logs in,  i have to set a flag like LoggedIn to true, And when the user logs out or on session invalidation,  I have to set back that flag to false.  This is to avoid the user to create 2 sessions at the same time...

For Session invalidation case, we are supposed to implement HttpSessionListener, and we have update that flag to false...

Can you suggest me the detailed solution for this...

Thank you...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3987053#3987053

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3987053