[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: ICEfaces

rlhr do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Nov 18 05:03:44 EST 2006

Does anyone know about the behaviour of ICEfaces in a clustered environment?
>From what I read, the Enterprise Edition work well in cluster. Now it seems to me that the Community Edition does too (but since their sale speech is based on the cluster support for the Enterprise version, they are not really detailled about what works or not in the free edition).
So looking on their forum, I read that the community edition supports clustered environments but doesn't scale as well as the Enterprise edition.

If anyone as any information, I'll be happy to hear it.

Richard

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3987056#3987056

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3987056