[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - RE: Rational IDE.

MichaelCouck do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Nov 18 14:13:54 EST 2006

Hi,

I just tried to install the JBoss Eclipse plugin into Rational and broke everything! So I am just going to assume that these are DEFINATELY not compatible?

The workbench doesn't even start anymore, so I am currently reinstalling Rational. A pain to say the least.

Of course it is 18 hours since I took a break so one can only imagine that I could have done somthing wrong.

In any event I seriously don't recomend trying this at home.

See ya

Michael

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3987090#3987090

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3987090