[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - EJB Monitoring

ahachmann do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Nov 18 15:24:23 EST 2006

Hello,
I am trying to follow, how many Beans have been created for a pool. Simply said I want Monitoring tool for the BeanPools to check how many Instances there are.
In "JBoss a Developers Notebook" they introduce the web-Console, which shows the deployed EARs. In their example you can expand the EARs and see the contained EJBs.
This does not work on my JBoss. I am using EJB3.0 an can only see the WAR contained in that EAR.

Has anyone a clue how i can monitor the EJBs 3.0 ??

Thanks,
      Alexander

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3987099#3987099

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3987099