[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - JNDI lookup for Data source

dasunp do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Nov 19 10:10:08 EST 2006

guys,
I am reading that when a datasource to be looked up in a EJB project each ejb should have reference-ref defined. My question is if this EJB project has a java file (say.. a utility class) which needs to lookup datasource, where should be the reference-ref defined. Or what is the standard way of looking up datasource in this case whcih is compatible with J2EE (so I can use the same technique whcih works with all app servers)

Appreciate expert advice from somebody..

Dasun Perera

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3987151#3987151

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3987151