[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Seam-gen new-conversation does not generate test.

js8523 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Nov 19 16:40:27 EST 2006

Hi All

Just noticed that contrary to the seam help blurb on the new-form entry generates the test versions for the file.

I checked if it was just a accidental leave off, but there were other items missing rather than just the entries in the build.xml, I presuem this is work in progress, but just in case it isn't I thought I'd raise this.

I was looking to use it as an exemplarary project generator, to help the learning process.

Many thanks for the good work.

James

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3987171#3987171

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3987171