[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Workspace/conversation switcher

jerome_082006 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 20 03:08:40 EST 2006

Hello Gavin,

I am sorry, but I cannot really post my code here (and I understand you've got a lot of work with the forthcoming 1.1GA release ;) )

Basically, the built-in workspace switcher uses page view-ids to switch conversations, am I right ?

The problem here is that my JSF action listeners must always return null outcomes, and I only have one main page with a lot of includes: I am using Icefaces panel stack, the DOM tree is built statically once at the beginning and then only parts of this DOM tree are updated as needed.

I think the perfect example of the kind of behaviour I am trying to achieve is the Yahoo! Webmail (all-in-one page, tabs).

Regards,
Jerome.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3987228#3987228

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3987228