[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Initialization exception with 1.1.0CR1 (from CVS)

lcoetzee do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 20 05:06:27 EST 2006

Gavin,

jip, the fix did the trick. Thanks !

A question along that line:

Do I still configure the persistenceUnitJndiName as previously ? e.g.

 <property name="persistenceUnitJndiName">
  |                         java:/EntityManagerFactories/napEntityManagerF
  |                 </property>

In the examples I see that anonymous wrote : EntityManagerFactories does not appear anymore...

  |  <component name="entityManager"
  |         auto-create="true"
  |               class="org.jboss.seam.core.ManagedPersistenceContext">
  |         <property name="persistenceUnitJndiName">java:/blogEntityManagerFactory</property>
  |     </component>

Thanks for the quick fix !

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3987245#3987245

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3987245