[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Tomas why I can't see most of your post?

bocio do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 20 06:03:23 EST 2006

I' trying as usual to find some useful info on this forums but as usual most of the topic posts do not show up.

For example:

On this topic I should see 1 reply form Tomas but I can see just the first post.

http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=95162

On this topic I should see 3 replies but only the first post show up:

http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=67772

And so on for a lot of posts on the JBoss forums...
I posted this question also on the JBoss Website issues but always without reply and my post were deleted too.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3987256#3987256

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3987256