[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Initialization exception with 1.1.0CR1 (from CVS)

lcoetzee do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 20 07:16:38 EST 2006

Just ran into another issue with the upgrade from BETA2 to the planned CR1.

org.jboss.seam.core.IsUserInRole Seam name changed from "isUserInRole" to "org.jboss.seam.core.isUserInRole". This I assume if for the upcoming Seam security support.

Anyway, to still use the old stuff one has to change the xhtml a bit from:

  | rendered="#{isUserInRole['ContentManager']}"

  | rendered="#{org$jboss$seam$core$isUserInRole['ContentManager']}"

Regards

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3987269#3987269

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3987269