[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - how seam solve duplicate form submission

mark_dingyuan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 20 10:24:07 EST 2006

i have seen the issue from jira
http://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBSEAM-183

and it says that
"We need to put some proper thought into handling of concurrent requests in a conversation, and also duplicate form submission (second is probably not an issue, 'cos conversations mainly solve the problem). At least we should catch the standard exception that EJB3 throws from concurrent access to an SFSB."

i am not clear about how and why conversations solve the duplicate form submission. could gavin introduce how seam framework solve it ?  beg a description of it , thank you ..

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3987310#3987310

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3987310