[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - JBoss Portal LDAP Setup

olivwalt do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 20 13:03:54 EST 2006

Hello,

i`ve setup JBoss Portal with LdapExtLoginModule in $JBOSS_HOME\server\default\deploy\jboss-portal.sar\conf\login-config.xml
     <application-policy name="portal">
  |         <authentication>
  |             <login-module code="org.jboss.security.auth.spi.LdapExtLoginModule" flag="optional" >
  |             	  <module-option name="java.naming.factory.initial">
  |                     com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtxFactory
  |                     </module-option>
  |                 <module-option name="java.naming.provider.url">
  |                     ldap://bridge6.eu.boschrexroth.com:389/
  |                 </module-option>
  |                 <module-option name="java.naming.security.authentication">
  |                     simple
  |                 </module-option>
  |                 <module-option name="baseCtxDN">ou=People,o=boschrexroth</module-option>
  |                 <module-option name="baseFilter">(uid={0})</module-option>
  |                 <module-option name="rolesCtxDN">ou=Groups,o=boschrexroth</module-option>
  |                 <module-option name="roleFilter">(member={1})</module-option>
  |                 <module-option name="roleAttributeID">member</module-option>
  |                 <module-option name="roleRecursion">-1</module-option>
  |             </login-module>
  |         </authentication>
  |     </application-policy>

So far i think i can login, no error in server.log, but after authentication i`m not able to access any portal component at path: http://localhost:8080/portal/auth/*
(e.g. http://localhost:8080/portal/auth/portal/default/default/UserPortletWindow?action=a&windowstate=normal)
which is redirected to direct after login process.

Always i get a tomact error: HTTP Status 403 - Access to the requested resource has been denied

What else do i missing? I think it must somewhere an authorazition issue.

Regards Oliver

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3987370#3987370

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3987370