[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Running multiple JBPM engines

michaelholtzman do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 20 13:59:35 EST 2006

For those who are following this thread ...

We hit a snag in the multiple JBPM engine scheme: timers.

In our original implementation, we started multiple jbpm applications (using the same JBPM_xxxx database tables) and assigned each process definition to a particular jbpm service (instance of our app). This worked well, except for process instances that use timers. Every jbpm service was firing every scheduled event.

We solved this by extending the scheduler thread class, and checking to see if the process instance associated with the current timer event was assigned to the current jbpm service before firing the event. Ah, joy.

Regards,
Mike H

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3987386#3987386

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3987386