[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - problem configuring XA Datasource in JBOSS 4.0.4

dangelo1 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 20 15:54:28 EST 2006

Hi,

I tried to configure an XA Datasource by copying the docs/examples/jca/mssql-xa-ds.xml

But when I tried to start JBOSS I was geeting this error:

ObjectName: jboss.jca:service=DataSourceBinding,name=repositoryDS
  State: CONFIGURED
  I Depend On:
    jboss.jca:service=XATxCM,name=repositoryDS

--- MBEANS THAT ARE THE ROOT CAUSE OF THE PROBLEM ---
ObjectName: jboss.jca:service=RARDeployment,name='jboss-xa-jdbc.rar'
  State: NOTYETINSTALLED
  Depends On Me:
    jboss.jca:service=ManagedConnectionFactory,name=repositoryDS

in the deploy dir, I don't have the jboss-xa-jdbc.rar but I have the jboss-ha-xa-jdbc.rar.

Do I need the jboss-xa-jdbc.rar? where can I find this jar file?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3987410#3987410

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3987410