[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Connection Pooling with Alter session

nsingh49 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 20 16:30:26 EST 2006

I have a question about connection pooling
using Oracle DB. The issue is that with 10g date
format. It has changed from timestamp to date only
something like:
10/10/2006 10:10:10.00 in 9i, to 10/10/2006 in 10g,
which is an issue with our application.

My question is, is there a way I can set the
connection pool in the JBoss, say some properities file to
say that, when you make a connect for the connection
pool, run an alter session statement to change the
data format for that session.

Thanks in advance.

Nirmal

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3987417#3987417