[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: Form and custom LoginModule : ClassCastException

matthieugd do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 21 01:50:15 EST 2006

"jaikiran" wrote : Is there any specific reason why you are creating your own service and a separate login config file. Usaully, if a custom login module has to be implemented then it is mentioned in the login-config.xml file which is present in the %JBOSS_HOME%/server/default/conf folder. Just add your application policy to the existing list in that file and start using it. Something like:

Thx for your answer, I can try but I would like to not modify a jboss installation file and keep my application settings file apart from them.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3987474#3987474

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3987474