[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: How to, Flush data stored in TreeCache to disk?

sjeevan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 21 05:12:17 EST 2006

Manik,

Thank you.
My problem has been resolved but in a different way.

I checked the code you pointed out and the xml used to configure the CacheLoader is as

  | #DEBUG 15:35:02 [recovery.LedgerImpl] (main) Cache loader
  | 	configuration XML=
  | 	<config>
  |            <passivation>false</passivation>
  |            <preload></preload>
  |            <cacheloader>
  |               <class>org.jboss.cache.loader.bdbje.BdbjeCacheLoader</class>
  |               <properties>location=C:\DOCUME~1\124872\LOCALS~1\Temp\dev\Ledgers\INTTEST2</properties>
  |               <async>false</async>
  |               <shared>false</shared>
  |               <fetchPersistentState>true</fetchPersistentState>
  |               <purgeOnStartup>false</purgeOnStartup>
  |            </cacheloader>
  |         </config>

As pointed out the value of __async__ is false, but that did not help in acheiving flush to disk.

Anyways I discovered that by setting the TransactionManager of the TreeCache I could achieve flushing to disk.

  | this.cache = new TreeCache();
  | cache.setClusterName(eventSourceName);
  | cache.setCacheMode("local");
  |
  | //set the Transaction Manager to enable flushing of cache to disk
  | cache.setTransactionManagerLookupClass(DummyTransactionManagerLookup.class.getName());
  |
  | cache.setCacheLoaderConfiguration(getSingleCacheLoaderConfig("",
  | 				BdbjeCacheLoader.class.getName(), "location="
  | 						+ f.getAbsolutePath(), false, true, false));

thank u
~g1

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3987509#3987509

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3987509