[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Seam-gen and eclipse WTP functionality removed?

alpheratz-jb do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 21 06:36:46 EST 2006

Currently (1.1.0.CR1), the seam-gen build.xml has:

  |         <property name="eclipse.wtp" value="n"/>
  |         <!--input addproperty="eclipse.wtp.new"
  |                    message="Is this an Eclipse WTP workspace [${eclipse.wtp}] "
  |                  validargs="y,n,"
  |               defaultvalue="${eclipse.wtp}"/-->

There is still a 'build-scripts-wtp' directory, however...

Is this functionality due to come back in?
(I know it might take away useage from JBossIDE but I'd like to reduce the number of different [all slightly incompatible] versions of eclipse I have installed...)

Cheers,

Alph.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3987527#3987527

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3987527