[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam 1.1.0 build failed

wschwendt do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 21 11:13:55 EST 2006

"gavin.king at jboss.com" wrote : Ack, I missed adding one of the src folders to the dist. I'll fix and upload a new build.

Thanks for the reply, Gavin.

For the time being, a simple workaoround is to remove "jargen" from target "build" in file build.xml.

    <!--original target
      <target name="build" depends="jar,jarui,jardebug,jargen" -->

    <!-- changed target -->

Then it is possible to build jboss-seam.jar,  jboss-seam-debug.jar and jboss-seam-ui.jar without any build failure.

But since I'm new to JBoss seam, I was wondering whether the build.xml file for  seam1.1 is really intended as it was released.   This is why I asked here.  Clearly, for new users it can be confusing when they download the distribution and encounter a build failure.

PS:  Sorry for my bad English

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3987603#3987603

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3987603