[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: What do you guys think of this idea?

iradix do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 21 11:57:57 EST 2006

Yeah,  I can see where you are coming from.  I didn't mean that to come off as advocating components as the way to go, I just figured I'd throw it out there while the issue was being discussed.  The real question in my mind becomes would people really want to include these in templates as somewhat of a replacement for wildcards.  Then, I guess the next question is, is that a good idea :)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3987627#3987627

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3987627