[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: install SEAM and Portal together?

paulharrington do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 21 12:45:54 EST 2006

I now have a problem when I run the portal example provided with SEAM distribution.

When I deploy the example to the portal, a portal page for the seam booking appears, but instead of displaying the portlet, the portlet window title shows "Cannot Render", and the seam content window shows "
Object not found SeamBookingInstance".

Has anyone experienced this problem before, or could suggest a possible solution?

I am using Jboss portal 2.6.0DR, and seam 1.1.0 BETA-2.

Paul

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3987648#3987648

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3987648