[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Monitoring puts and evictions

kagey do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 21 17:50:03 EST 2006

Hey all,

I am trying to devise a way to montior puts and expires. When i put a new node on the tree, i use put(fqn, key, value) - each node contains only one key/value pair. I use the LRU eviction policy.

What i would like to have a listener able to monitor the adds and evictions of the cache, with access to the data objects. I tried using TreeCacheListener but it seems the nodeCreated and nodeEvicted callbacks are signaled too early and too late, respectively. This means the key/value mapping either doesn't exist yet, or the entire node is gone.

Does anyone have any ideas on how I can accomplish my goal? I was thinking about tacking on a custom interceptor to the chain - do you think this would work?

Thanks
kagey

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3987741#3987741

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3987741