[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Question regarding jBPM and Actor assignment

spambob do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 21 22:49:46 EST 2006

Thank you for your answer Gavin.

In the pooledTask component there's only a method to assign the current actor to a task ('assignToCurrentActor()'). Therefore: can we please have a 'assignToActor(String actorId)' method in the pooledTask component - i.e. for a supervisor to assign tasks to his subordinates?!

The 2nd part I probably didn't express clearly. I know that this are two different tasks. The reason I'm asking is because, when the process starts, I have to 'assign' myself to it to move it from the 'pooledTaskInstanceList' to the 'taskInstanceListForType['approve']' list. But, when i approve the task, it's automatically moved to the taskInstanceListForType['ship'].
Therefore I'm assuming that this process is still assigned to me, which means that it wont show up in the 'pooledTaskInstanceList' of other people - as far as I understand it, correct me please if this is wrong.

Now what i want to do is to 'retire' from the process after I finished the 'approve' task so this process shows up in the 'pooledTaskInstanceList' of other people so they can finish the process. How is this 'retiring' possible?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3987780#3987780

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3987780