[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Weird injection issue

lcoetzee do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 22 01:37:27 EST 2006

I agree that it is a conversation timeout.

I have  <component name="org.jboss.seam.core.pages">
  |         <property name="noConversationViewId">/public/error/errorPage.xhtml</property>
  |     </component>
  |  in components.xml

as well as <pages
  |         no-conversation-view-id="/public/error/errorPage.xhtml">
  |  in pages.xml.

As I understand it, it should through me out if I try to access the bean without the conversation.

The complete method call from the xhtml page into the bean is:
<s:link action="#{contentManagementBean.editContent}"
  |                                         id="editContent">
  |                                         <h:outputText value="#{msgs.editContent}" />
  |                                 </s:link>

with the call itself:
   public String editContent() {
  | .
  | .

The weird thing is that some things are still injected, while others are not.

Regards

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3987803#3987803

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3987803