[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - how to make a SOAP call to web service

trivedi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 22 04:09:52 EST 2006

Hi,

I am creating a web service project in java. to access the web service, I want to create the client. And my requirement was.. i need to create a SOAP msg to make a call to my web service method. how we can do this....

Earlier i have written C# client program to access my web services, the VS IDE is generating proxy classes. so i am easily making call to web service as a normal method call.

But my requirement was to make call to web service using SOAP Msg. how can i make? pls let me know....

Thanks in advance.

Trivedi

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3987824#3987824

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3987824